Thursday 13 October 2011

It's Gettin' Hot In Here...

...(not to worry, we did not take off all our clothes).  By the way, please don't use the dates that I'm posting as a reference for how long our projects took!  We demoed for what was way longer than we both anticipated.  With just two of us and sometimes Darryl's dad, it took a while to tear everything down, pack it up into bags or boxes to bring it out to the trailer, and then to drive it to the dump, unload it all and come back to do the next shipment.  Phew!  I'm writing this a little more than a year after we were even in the demo phase.  I cannot even describe the elation I felt when things were no longer coming down, but rather being put back together.  Wahoo!!!



Mhmm that's drywall all lined up and read to go!

I don't have much else to say about insulation and vapour barrier, other than that it is waaaaaaaay more fun than demo.  Mind you, I didn't do any of this room's insulation/vapour barrier, so Darryl may have a different opinion??  ha

Come back tomorrow to see what the living/dining room looks like all opened up and covered in drywall!

No comments:

Post a Comment