Monday 31 October 2011

William Ashley Warehouse Sale

If you've never been to this event, it is a must.  This place is huuuge, brimming with everything you could ever want or need from housewares, candles, bedding, china, bath, baby, home decor, mirrors, frames, gadgets and Christmas stuff.  Your senses will go into overdrive with how much there is to see!  Mind the impatient and ill-mannnered shoppers though, there were surprisingly many of them. 

We were able to go to the sneak peak event this weekend for American Express card holders.  If you're considering going next year, I'd definitely recommend going during this early-bird weekend.  My mum has gone during the regular period in prior years and she said people were lined up for days!  Figuratively.  So consider yourself warned, it may be cramped!

I had been two years ago to buy some china for my sister's wedding, but I wasn't a home owner then so I didn't see the value that I did this time around.  Despite all the gorgeous things that I saw and wanted, and had in hand....and then put back on the shelf (I got the spenders-guilt gene from my mum), the only thing I ended up bringing home was a tiered drying rack for baking.  My mum, my sister and I started an annual Christmas baking tradition the year that my sister and I moved out, so these trays will definitely come in handy and save on space for our 3rd year!






It comes with 3 pieces



and they can be used separately or they can stack




I didn't even think to bring my camera, but I definitely should have since, as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.  But check out their website, the warehouse is in Scarborough from November 2-27 2011, just about everything is marked down, with sometimes even up to 90% off!  Go now.  Don't wait.

Happy Halloween!! 

Psst....have any of you sanded and restained your staircase?  It's on my mind and i'm looking for any tips/advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment