Monday 14 November 2011

The Results Are In!!!!!!

Last Friday my sister and brother-in-law found out the sex of their babyyyyyyyyy!!!!!  I can barely contain myself!!  From the very start I was convinced it would be a girl, but then for whatever reason after their first ultrasound I thought, no it's definitely a boy.  So on Friday we all decided to write down our final guesses so that no one could go back on their picks.  At the last moment I went back to my gut and wrote down "girl".  It was a complete tie, 3 of us thought girl and 3 thought boy.

To make it even more fun, they thought of a special and yummy way to tell us the good news.  My sister made these cute little chocolate bears with either a filling of blue or pink inside...






...so that when we bit into them, all would be revealed!!!  I wish I had a picture of the filling, but I was just oh-so-excited and I gobbled it all down while shrieking and screaming in excitement. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to be an aunt and I'm going to have a little niece!!  This is such an exciting, fun and amazing time for our family.  For my parents and I, it's the first grandchild/niece so it makes it extra special.  I'm loving the journey of it all so don't hate if I post from time to time about it!  My pinterest is about to go baby shower crazy!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I got a little DIY Christmas project done yesterday which I'll share with you later this week!


2 comments:

  1. Awww YAY! You're gonna have soooo much fun!! :) Looking forward to the baby related posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know exactly how you feel - my sis had her first baby (a girl! i hosted the shower too!) just 5 days before i moved to india (where i currently am for the year!). i loved watching my sis' belly grow through the pregnancy and spent as much time with my first niece as i could in those first 5 days (staring at her while she slept urging her to wake up!). can't wait to get home in the new year...after having a handful of younger bros this is the first girl i can spoil!

    you're gonna love being an aunt!

    ReplyDelete