Monday 16 January 2012

Kitchen Wall Art Inspiration

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Mine was quiet, enjoyable and a little less productive than I had anticipated, but what can you do! 

After making and hanging up our calendar last week, I keep staring at the kitchen walls and wondering what else I can add to them.  Here are a few pinspirations I came across...

Pinned Image

Maybe a sign above our back door, in a different colour though.  Maybe yellow, nice, bright, sunny, cheerful...I like!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Some framed utensils with interesting backdrops??

Pinned Image

Some of these free printables are super cute too....too many choices!


What kind of wall art do you have in your kitchen?

3 comments:

  1. right now we just have an eiffel tower print, but we will hang up the Massachusetts cutting board that I bought B for Christmas. I love that "cook" sign and the utsensils (such an easy DIY).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing right now as we plan for a kitchen reno, but I love these ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last inspiration pic of the gallery style, or the framed utensils!

    ReplyDelete