Wednesday 25 January 2012

One Person's Trash...

...Is my treasure!  Last week I stopped off at my parents' house on my way home after work.  While I was talking with my dad outside I noticed a table up the street.  From where I was standing it looked like a pretty nice table to be sitting out for the garbage, it couldn't be, right?  So up I marched to take a closer look and a measurement to see if it would fit in my wee car, and what do you know!?...



My dad and I walked it down the street, took the legs off and packed it in the back of my car.  It looks like it was once spray painted white and then black...I've got a few ideas of what I might want to do with it, but I'll be waiting till the spring when I can take the paint fumes outside.

But yay for free finds!  And for getting my creative juices flowing...

Have you come across some treasures of your own lately??

1 comment:

  1. haha this made me laugh! Early in my blogging I did a post on how we transformed the dresser that is now Halle's (the first time around) - and that was my title/how I started my post! :)

    ReplyDelete