Friday 10 February 2012

Inspire Me


In the thick of all this dust and messiness, I'm dreaming about how the finished product will be.  We'll be painting the risers and staining the treads and looking forward to it looking something like these in
end...  (the pictures in this post are refusing to center themselves, take it up with them!)


  

                                       source

stairs.jpg

This staircase is pretty similar to ours, it's just on the opposite side of the house

IMG_0150
source

You can't quite see the staircase in this house, but I had to put it in here because is it a show stopper of an entryway or WHAT!?  The walls, the stain glass that they added to the doorway, the light fixture...I enjoy!

If I had the patience to paint something on our walls I totally would!  I have three weeks until the shower and my goal of getting these stairs done...I have a busy weekend full of sanding and more sanding in front of me!

What do you have planned for the weekend?






No comments:

Post a Comment