Wednesday 29 February 2012

Pom Poms

While waiting for the first coat of stain to dry on the stairs this weekend (mhmm, there's stain!) I started making a few tissue paper pom poms for the baby shower decor.  My sister reads my blog so I'll just give a sneak peak of a picture for now.




So bright, light and airy!  I'll share full pictures with you next week as the shower is THIS SATURDAY!!  I have been looking forward to this day for more than 7 months now!




They're easy peasy to make, take a look at the Martha Stewart tutorial if you'd like to make some.

For now I'm enjoying the extra pop of colour they bring in these blah weeks of not-quite-winter, but not-quite-spring weather we're having. 

Do you have a favourite DIY party decor you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment