Tuesday 13 March 2012

Unwanted Visitors

Sunday night Darryl and I were both startled awake by some funny squeaky sounds.  We sat there awake for a few minutes waiting for the next sign of movement to determine what it was.  Darryl concluded that squirrels had somehow gotten into our attic.

I did not fall back asleep with visions of sugar plums dancing in my head, but rather with half paranoid thoughts of squirrels getting into our living area and half cracking myself up with visions of this becoming my new norm...


I pray this was a one-off?!  Please don't let them get in.  Please let it just have been our sleepy minds thinking they were louder and closer than they really were.  Please don't let them really have been playing with little crafting beads right above my head even though that's exactly what it sounded like.  Please!

2 comments:

  1. Do you watch Raising Hope? Last night's episode included a raccoon under the porch. Made me think of this post! Good luck with dealing with the unwanted visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no I don't watch that, but I can just imagine it!!

    ReplyDelete