Friday 10 August 2012

Card Box Inpiration

A while back we were strolling through Value Village and came across....a yellow AND grey suitcase....what are the chances!!  After some" Pinteresearch" I came across a lovely selection of inspiration.

As usual, I held onto the suitcase and all of the supplies I had collected for decorating it for, well, months.  But yesterday I finally got around to tackling it (and I look forward to sharing it with you in a few very short weeks, but I for now I have to leave some element of surprise for my guests who also read my blog!)

It's safe to say it looks something like a combo of all of these...


Pinned Image



Pinned Image

  
Need Card box idea for my vintage wedding :  wedding 079

I love that at the end of the night it can just be closed up and easily carried out.  So handy.

For now I am off to hunt down some centerpiece materials and then back to Value Village.  This weekend I will be soaking in my third (I've been spoiled!) and final shower and I am so looking forward to it!

What kinds of things are you looking for inspiration on?  Have you come across any unique card box ideas?  Plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment