Thursday 10 January 2013

The Bouquet

Photography is clearly not my strong suit, so after posting yesterday's how to, I want to show you some more professional looking pictures!
 
Photobucket

I may be biased, but...so pretty right!? 
 
Photobucket
 
It added some nice sparkle to the head table during dinner...
 
Photobucket
 
 
And added some interest to otherwise predictable wedding pictures...
 
Photobucket
 
And just because I love a little black and white...
 
Photobucket
 
I can't thank my cousin enough for capturing our day with her photography skills.  I can't wait to show a few pics of us and the rest of our day, I'm just going through them all and trying to narrow the selection down!
 
If you're looking to make your own brooch bouquet (I'd totally recommend it; it's beautiful, it's memorable, it's meaningful and it's a keeper!) click here for the how-to.
  
 Linking up to:
 
TDC Before and After

 

             mop it up mondays
 

No comments:

Post a Comment