Thursday 29 August 2013

Celebrate!


Pardon me for being a little self indulgent, but I feel like celebrating today!
 
 photo BdayKaraoke3_zps4f784e5f.jpg
(Thanks for the pic Kar!)
 
This past weekend I did some karaoke with my girlfriends and it was wonderful.  Tonight, Darryl and I are going to O Noir, have you been there?  It's a restaurant where you dine in pitch black - should be interesting!  It should heighten all our other senses and it also aims to give diners a better understanding of what it is to be blind, "a project aimed at teaching the sighted about the sightless world and providing jobs for blind people" as all wait staff are blind.  If you're curious, check out their website.
 
Then to really ring in the birthday as it's a bit of a big one for me, my mum and I are going sky diving next weekend!  AH! 
 
And then to keep the birthday festivities going (this actually isn't birthday related, but in my mind it's for my birthday and keeps me in the celebrating mood for another month lol) my mum, sister, all our aunts and some cousins are going to Korean Karaoke as well in a few weeks.  We did this 2 years ago and didn't get around to it last year.  It is the best time with all of these ladies so I'm really looking forward to it.
 
And now I'm off to enjoy my day!  I'll be meeting up with my mum, sister and niece shortly for some thai food for lunch.  Don't you just love your birthday - doesn't it feel like it couldn't be any other day, like this one specific date is the only date it could have ever been for you?
 
YIPPEEEE!!!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment