Monday 2 September 2013

One Year Later

Yesterday was our ONE YEAR anniversary of getting married!  I can't believe an entire year has gone by already.  We had some gift certificates for the Keg so we went there for dinner (Darryl got the Baseball cut sirloin steak, I got the Thai Chicken and we had the Billy Miner Pie for dessert, which they gave us for free for our anniversary celebration - so nice!)

After 12 years, I finally got to buy a "husband" card which I was so excited about because I always remember seeing them on display in my parents' home growing up. 

 photo DSC04712_zpsc7459283.jpg

Darryl surprised me with a lovely plant:

 photo DSC04706_zpsf00aea87.jpg

It's our very own "love fern" haha.  Anyone know what movie that's from?

If you need to know the answer to that burning question, here you go (it's at about 1:12 minutes in)



I've been so bad in the last few years remembering to take pictures of us, and last night was no exception, sadly.  Suffice it to say that we had a lovely time and are looking forward to the next year!

What are you celebrating these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment